Oticon’s latest range of hearing aids the Alta2 Pro, Nera2 Pro and Ria2 Pro, are powered by Oticon’s Inium Sense Platform. The new sophisticated sound processor increases the processing power of Oticon’s proven BrainHearing™ technologies by 30% to deliver their purest sound signal. They say the result is a more natural listening experience with less effort and delivers up to 20% better soft speech understanding.
BrainHearing™: sound that makes more sense
Hearing care traditionally focuses on delivering audible sound at frequencies where the user has a hearing loss. But this approach has limitations if we want to ensure the brain can make sense of the sounds it receives.
This is why we have moved from an “ear first” to a “brain first” approach. Implementing BrainHearing technology to our Alta models has given impressive results:
– Traditional “ear-hearing” devices: 79% user satisfaction rating*
– BrainHearing™ technology: 96% user satisfaction rating**
Delivering what the brain needs
There are four functions the brain needs to carry out to make sense of the sound it receives:
– orient the different sounds, using both ears
– separate the sounds to be able to focus on desired source
– focus on what’s important, using both ears
– recognise what each sound is and make sense of it
BrainHearing is designed to deliver the right sounds to the brain so these four functions can be carried out. Working seamlessly across both ears, BrainHearing technology combines the following features:
Inium technology allows binaural processing, meaning both ears deliver more precise spatial information to the brain. This helps the brain orient the sounds and make spatial sense ofthe outside world.
By prioritizing speech and preserving its characteristics, Speech Guard helps the brain recognise and separate speech sounds, making it easier to focus on conversations.
Working together with Spatial Sound and Speech Guard, Free Focus gives users a wide choice of directionality so they can focus on what’s important. This can be a vital help in challenging, noisy environments.
YouMatic tunes the hearing instruments to better adapt to an individual’s own interpretation of sounds. This can help you provide the right level of help to clients, so they can each make better sense of the sound they wish to access.
With each of these features working together, BrainHearing™ aims to gives a listening experience beyond that of traditional “ear-hearing” methods.
- Using their most advanced technology, the Alta 2 Pro provides Oticons best sound quality across the range.
- Alta’s new features provide more clarity and better speech understanding in difficult situations, to gives you a better awareness of the world around you.
- Features which give you enhanced sound quality and also reduce the amount of effort it takes to listen and understand.
- The Alta 2 Pro comes in a wide range of custom (from IIC to FS), Behind the Ear (BTE) and Receiver in the Ear (RITE) styles with a choice of colour options that ensure the Alta will suit all everyone’s taste.
- The Nera 2 Pro is full of many advanced features that would normally be reserved for their premium range devices which will help you to achieve better clarity and speech understanding in difficult situations.
- The Nera also comes in a wide range of custom, RITE and BTE styles with many colour options.
- The new design RITE and IIIC styles are also available in the Nera range.
- Oticon have ensured this mid-range hearing aid contains many of their advanced features, to help you to achieve better clarity and speech understanding in difficult situations.
- The Ria 2 Pro hearing aid range is the greatest essential solution they have offered to date.
- Ria comes in a wide range of custom, BTE and RITE styles with colour options that ensure the Ria should suit everybody.
- The Ria 2 Pro preserves sounds in their natural form to make hearing both easy and realistic so you can understand conversations better, even in noisy environments.
RIC (Receiver In The Canal) Hearing Aids
The beautiful designRITE instrument has been recognised with international design awards, reflecting the combination of great sound quality with ergonomic and beautiful design for comfortable wearing.
The new miniRITE sits better and more discreetly behind the ear
A small bud or individually moulded earpiece holds the loudspeaker in place. Provides clear and natural sound quality.The RITE instruments use Oticon’s next generation miniFit receiver line and soft domes.
The introduction of the miniBTE style means our best-in-class technology in a much smaller, and very stylish package. The amazingly small miniBTE shell houses some of the most powerful sound processing technologies available
Available both as thin tube and hook solution, our new miniBTE style is as small as the smallest, fully wireless, delivers highly competitive sound output and quality, and extends to higher frequencies than any other!
BTE (Behind the Ear) Hearing Aids
Oticon Dynamo is a powerful solution designed to increase speech understanding for patients with severe-to-profound hearing loss. Built on the Inium Sense platform and BrainHearing™ technology, Dynamo offers a new, unique approach to sound processing. Oticon’s innovative frequency lowering
technology, Speech Rescue™, works in combination with Oticon’s advanced compression system, Speech Guard E, to increase speech understanding.
Custom ITE (In The Ear) Hearing Aids
Custom hearing aids are made to sit comfortably in your ear canal, making it completely unnoticeable. The perfect choice for users looking for ultimate discretion.
Oticon ConnectLine allows you to get the most out of your Oticon hearing aids in more situations.
ConnectLine is a series of devices that can connect to a wide variety of entertainment and communication applications, to transform your hearing aids into a personal wireless headset, to improve your overall listening and communication experiences.
From having a phone conversation, watching TV, to listening to music, whichever is most useful for your needs, you will find easier and less exhausting.
Works as a remote control for your hearing aids, to allow for easy change of programmes or volume adjustment. It can also be used to transmit practically any audio source through the streamer to your hearing aids.
Worn around the neck and very easy to use, it improves communication, and audibility of a phone call, to the TV and music.
With a built in telecoil, connects you to many looped locations at a touch of a button. The streamer also works as a gateway to the ConnectLine App, which offers a discreet way of controlling the hearing aids and the ConnectLine system.
ConnectLine TV Adapter
Transmits sound from your TV, through the Streamer Pro and into your hearing aids, so you can enjoy high quality TV sound clearly and at a level the whole family can enjoy.
Hearing the voices you want to hear while in a noisy situation, whether it’s on the street, in a restaurant or in a meeting can be a challenge. The ConnectLine microphone offers an effective solution to make these situations less challenging. The microphone is a small and discreet wireless device that can be worn by the person you’re talking to, helping you understand better in these situations.
All of Oticons latest range of hearing aids are available in a choice of designs and colours to allow you to customise the product to suit your lifestyle.