Book a free hearing test
If you have noticed a change to your hearing or have and concerns regarding your hearing, book a free hearing assessment with one of our audiologist online today.
Who qualifies for a free hearing test?
Hearing tests are free of charge for over 18’s.
Here at The Hearing Centre we pride ourselves with offering the highest quality service. Clients do not need a medical referral to access our services. We encourage anyone who has a concern about their hearing to have a full hearing test.
Signs you might need a hearing check
- You find it difficult to listen to conversations or the TV when there’s background noise
- Speaking and hearing people on the phone is difficult, even in a quiet room
- You have to ask others to repeat themselves often, or it sounds like they’re mumbling
- You might find it hard to keep up with conversation when in group situations
- You might feel stressed or tired from having to concentrate while listening
- Family members will mention that the TV is too loud, or that you’re shouting
- Loved ones might hint that you’re finding it difficult to hear too
What happens at a hearing test
A free hearing test at The Hearing Centre allows you to find out how well you’re hearing, as well as assessing the health of your ears. During a hearing test your audiologist will:
- Perform Otoscopy to check the overall health of your ears
- Conduct the hearing test in a sound booth
- Discuss results of the hearing test
- Advise on aftercare and next steps depending on the outcome of the check
Terms and Conditions
A Hearing Check or Hearing Assessment appointment is free. If you require a hearing test with written report there is a charge.