All terms and conditions relating to the supply of products from The Hearing Centre websites are covered below. Please read all terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
By confirming your order you have entered into a binding agreement with us and have agreed to accept these terms and conditions.
Prices Inclusive of VAT
All of our prices are shown inclusive of VAT at the currently applicable rate. Our VAT registration number is: 160447718.
Arrangements for Payment
Payment is handled by PayPal. Most major credit/debit cards can also be used via Paypal’s secure payment system without having an account with PayPal.
Arrangements for Delivery
Delivery charges apply to individual items. These costs range from £1.50 – £7.50 depending on the service you choose the point of booking. FREE delivery is available for purchases over £50.00. We currently deliver inside of the UK.
Dispatch of you order will be within 3 working days of your order being placed, via Royal Mail. Should the item you have requested not be available for any reason we will notify you via email and/or telephone of the issue and estimate a time of delivery. If we cannot fulfil an item we will immediately issue a refund for said item.
In Store Returns
- Faulty Returns:
- If a fault is discovered within six months of purchase we will offer either a repair or replacement of the item.
- Beyond six months it is the customer’s responsibility to prove that an item was faulty at the point of purchase for a replacement or repair to be offered.
- Non-Faulty Returns:
- Goods must be returned in an un-used condition in their original and undamaged packaging, within 28 days.
- Proof of purchase is required for a full refund.
- Refunds will be issued via the original payment method.
- If no proof of purchase can be given a credit note totalling the value of the goods will be offered.
- Customers have the right to cancel and return their order up to 14 calendar days from the day you receive your goods. It is the Customers responsibility to ensure that the items are returned to us in their original undamaged packaging.
- In the unlikely event that we do not receive the item Proof of Postage is required from the customer for a refund to be generated.
- A refund will be issued within 14 calendar days via the original method of payment.
Address for returns
The Hearing Centre
96 London Road
Please notify us of any returns using the following contact details.
Telephone: 0116 2543909
Email: [email protected]