Signia Primax Hearing Aid Range
The new Primax Platform from Siemens combines the optimal balance of sound quality and audibility tailored to the wearer’s individual preference. Primax is clinically proven to make hearing effortless and redefines the ease of listening.
Three key technologies working in parallel are used to create SpeechMaster. These are:
- Noise reduction: Reduces background noise
- Directionality: Focuses on the direction of the target speaker
- Amplification: Elevates the target speaker over all other sounds in the environment
Advances in the SpeechMaster technology has meant that in situations where there is a lot of ambient sound, or when the sound quality of speech is bad the concentration and effort involved in listening is now reduced. By singling out the dominant speaker and reducing background sounds and voices, SpeechMaster highlights the other person’s voice and delivers outstanding sound quality.
In places such as hallways, foyers or larger rooms there can often be a lot of reverberation. With Primax the EchoShield program softens the reflected sounds. Reducing the reverberation, the direct speech is highlighted, reducing listening effort.
When out and about, SpeechMaster automatically reduces surrounding sounds and voices by singling out the conversation by engaging speech and noise management along with eWindScreen which helps to tackle traffic and wind noise.
The Primax range offers the HD Music program which delivers a superb listening experience in three settings.
- In Concert: The ‘Live music’ setting uses an extended dynamic range which is designed to handle the wider fluctuations in volume at a concert for maximum enjoyment.
- At Home: The ‘Recorded music’ setting delivers an experience specifically tailored to give listeners outstanding quality and fidelity from recorded music.
- On Stage: The ‘Musician’ is specially made for musicians and singers with hearing difficulties. The hearing instruments concentrate on the music so the wearer hears what they are playing so they can stay in tune with their music whilst they are on stage.
- The Primax 7 is the premium model in the primax range from Siemens.
- Its 48 channel processing is the underlying driver for the highest possible performance in noise reduction, directionality and amplification.
- The use of ultra-high resolution microphone technology with narrow directionality has been found to allow wearers to hear better than a normal hearing person in difficult environments.
- On top of this, the 7px offers automatic Spatial SpeechFocus, binaural eWindScreen in universal mode, 3 HD Music settings and a 12 kHz bandwidth.
- All of these features give the wearer significant improvements in a variety of difficult listening situations such as listening to live music, in the car when passengers are sat behind, and other high noise environments.
- The Primax 5 offers 32 channel processing.
- The use of high resolution microphone technology provides focused speech understanding in noisy environments.
- The 5px offers SpeechFocus, directional speech enhancement and binaural eWindScreen within a separate program.
- All of these features allow the 5px to perform better in noisy restaurants, group meetings and outdoors in windy situations.
- The Primax 3 offers 24 channel processing.
- The use of high resolution microphone technology provide effective speech understanding in noisy environments.
- The 3px further offers SpeechMaster, HD Music with 1 setting and TwinPhone.
- All of these features allow the 3px to perform better whilst on the phone, enjoying music and busy restaurants.
The new Pure Primax is small, stylish and superbly discreet delivering outstanding hearing so that wearers can hear effortlessly in every situation.
Light and comfortable, the Ace primax is the smallest of the RIC hearing aids that Signia have to offer. Although it is small it is packed with powerful features to deliver natural ease of hearing.
Motion SX and SA primax
Sleek and easy to manage with true binaural capabilities to fit any ear.
The Motion SX and SA primax model offers wearers maximum comfort and convenience. They are easy to adjust and control, packed with functionality letting wearers hear with ease all day long. Reliable and easily manageable, the rechargeable Motion SX primax and the DAI-ready Motion SA primax are fully featured to offer true binaural capabilities and all options to cover individual needs.
Plus, in combination with the easyTek and other accessories, changing hearing programs, adjusting the volume or streaming audio is even more effortless and enjoyable.
Insio primax – (ITE) In The Ear Hearing Aids
Minimized design, maximised performance.
Until today, wearers of traditional custom hearing aids always had to decide between technology and size: Tiny, discreet hearing instruments could not be equipped with many technological features, while high-tech custom instruments used to sit visibly in the ear. Now with Insio primax custom hearing aids, we managed to narrow this gap.
Whether you would like to change settings remotely, stream audio directly, or take advantage of rechargability, Siemens accessories help to make everyday life easier.
Say goodbye to the hassle of fiddly weekly battery changes with the eCharger, the sustainable power solution for rechargeable Siemens hearing aids. It also acts as a hearing aid drier by dehumidifying your hearing aids overnight.
Worn around the neck on top of clothing, or discreetly hidden underneath, the easyTek keeps you connected and in control by acting as a remote control, or streaming audio directly into your hearing aids. Transform binaural hearing aids into a high quality stereo headset. Connect your hearing aids to phones, TVs and more.
The easyTek App gives the easyTek even more functionaility while adding the element of discretion. The app is compatible with Android and iOS smartphones and allows discreet adjustment of programmes or volume control from your phone.
The companion microphone for easyTek directly streams the wearer’s voice direct to your hearing instruments, especially helpful in difficult listening situations such as meetings.
Turns your smartphone into a discreet remote control and allows you to conveniently access handling options right at your fingertips. The touchControl App can be downloaded free of charge on Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
With its sleek design, large intuitive buttons and easy to read display, the easyPocket makes it possible to control the features of your hearing aids even if you suffer from dexterity issues.
The ideal solution for anyone who wants discreet, convenient control of their hearing aids without the need for a large remote control or smartphone. Reliable and easy to use, the miniPocket is small enough to carry on a key ring yet powerful enough to control all essential features.
All of Siemens latest range of hearing aids are available in a choice of designs and colours to allow you to customise the product to suit your lifestyle
*Two clinical studies have shown that binax provides better than normal hearing in certain demanding environments (University of Northern Colorado, 2014; Oldenburg Hörzentrum, 2013): Speech Reception Thresholds (SRT) in cocktail-party situations improved up to 2.9 dB for wearers with mild to moderate hearing loss using Carat binax or Pure binax hearing aids with narrow directionality, compared to people with normal hearing